Win 24 Fantastic Mountain Mayhem Prizes!
Capture the Spirit of Mayhem and enter our Instagram #Mayhem24 competition!
We can’t all be together on Mayhem weekend this year, but we want you instead to have your own Mayhem and send us the pics.
It could be going for a (socially distanced) ride with your mates and getting your family there to cheer you on, followed by a BBQ and camping in your garden….Or a night ride…. Or you could go for a 24 theme, like riding for 24 miles or 24 minutes, or riding with 2 + 4 of your (socially distanced) mates, or 24 sausages on the barbie. It’s up to you. We just want to see you all having plenty of #Mayhem24 fun on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June.
We have fantastic prizes for the randomly picked winners from our amazing sponsors:
Exposure Lights – 2 x Axis Mk 7 lights
Hope technology – A pair of X2 or E4 brakes
Osprey – 2 x Raptor 10 Red plus 2 x Raven 10 Blue hydration packs
Scimitar – 3 x Funky protective face masks
Singletrack Magazine – 4 x annual subscriptions plus 4 x mystery goodies
WD40 – 7 x packs of goodies worth over £400 in total
1 x Team of 4 entry for Mountain Mayhem 2021 (subject to alien invasion, meteor strikes, or a second wave of Covid-19…)
So, get planning and get snapping. Most of all, have fun. The prizes are yours for the taking. Just post your pics on Instagram from midday Saturday 20th June – midday Sunday 21st June and make sure you use the hashtag #Mayhem24 or you won’t be counted.
To enter simply post your photos on Instagram including the hashtag #Mayhem24
Stay Safe. Have Fun. #Mayhem24!
#Mayhem24 Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions – Your chance to win a selection of 24 prizes, courtesy of Mountain Mayhem and their supporting brands
Terms and conditions
This is a Pacific Edge Events Limited competition.
This competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over who have entered the competition via Instagram using the hashtag #Mayhem24
Employees of Pacific Edge Events, Mountain Mayhem, any named Mountain Mayhem supporting brand and anyone connected with the competition, together with their families, may not enter.
You must have entered the competition using the hashtag #Mayhem24 to be eligible for the prize.
The competition opens on Saturday 20th June 2020 and closes at midnight on Sunday 21st June 2020.
Entries received after midnight on Sunday 21st 30th June 2020 will not be included in the competition.
Maximum of one prize per person. There is no limit on the number of entries a person can submit.
Competition will close at midnight on Sunday 21st June 2020.
No purchase is necessary.
There are 24 chances to win. Winners will be randomly selected. Mountain Mayhem and their supporting brands donate all prizes.
To be eligible for the competition, entrants must use the hashtag #Mayhem24
The competition details will be shared on all Mountain Mayhem social media channels and the Mountain Mayhem official website.
Participants must read the full terms and conditions.
Mountain Mayhem will announce the winners of the competition on Wednesday 1st July 2020 on the Mountain Mayhem social media channels and on the Mountain Mayhem website
The prizes to be won and donated by Mountain Mayhem and our supporting brands are:
Exposure Lights; 2 x Axis Mk 7 lights
Hope Technology; 1 x pair ofbrakes
Osprey; 2 x Raptor 10 Red, 2 x Raven 10 Blue
Scimitar; 3 x funky protective face masks
Singletrack; 2 x Singletrack print/digital subscriptions & 4 x Singletrack mystery goodies
WD40; 7 x packs of goodies worth a total of £400
Mountain Mayhem; 1 x Team of 4 entry for Mountain Mayhem 2021
15. Winners must provide their postal address in order that prizes can be posted.
16. Winners will be notified via Instagram on Wednesday 1st July 2020
17. If a winner does not respond within 2 days of the closing date of the competition, the prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by Mountain Mayhem at its sole discretion. Mountain Mayhem will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
18.Once the winner of a prize has been contacted, Mountain Mayhem will arrange for the Mountain Mayhem supporting brands to send out the prizes within 30 days following the closing date of the competition.
19.Mountain Mayhem reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes will be of equal or greater value) and/or alter the competition in any way, including cancelling or withdrawing the competition altogether.
20. Mountain Mayhem expressly reserves the right to alter the prizes offered and/or change any prize programmes, inclusive of removing them altogether, should the need arise.
21. Mountain Mayhem reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if Mountain Mayhem deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice throughout the promotion period.
22. The winners will be required to participate in any subsequent publicity as deemed appropriate by Mountain Mayhem.
23. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material and agree to their names being published Mountain Mayhem’s Social Media sites and website in the event of winning. Non-compliance may render you ineligible to receive the prize.
24. No alternative prizes (other than at Mountain Mayhem’s sole discretion) and no cash alternative are available.
25. All applicants acknowledge in the course of applying for this promotion certain information about them will be captured, electronically or otherwise, and will be transmitted to Mountain Mayhem and third parties associated with the promotion. Accordingly, the applicants expressly agree to the transfer of such personal information to Mountain Mayhem and Mountain Mayhem’s third party agents associated with this promotion and that Mountain Mayhem (data controller) and any third-party associate, with the promotion may use, store, process and transfer that information for the purpose of the promotion. All applicants further agree that Mountain Mayhem may send their personal information outside of the European Economic Area including to the United States of America, for processing for the purpose of the promotion.
26. Mountain Mayhem’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Mountain Mayhem is a trademark registered to Pacific Edge Events Ltd.
Promoter: Pacific Edge Events Limited